RE: test

I definitely recommend a disposable camera. That way if you fall into the punch bowl with the camera, you're only out a couple of bucks. Maybe get one with the little light built into it. It's really helpful. If the light blinds you when you take a picture then you're standing on the wrong side of the camera. Move around to the other side and shoot again. You might want to try some stereo shots so you might pick up two cameras and tape one to each side of your head. This give the correct 'spatial' feel to the images and prevents your being on the wrong side of the camera.

The most important thing to remember is that there's a 50/50 chance that this is a once-in-a-lifetime event for the bride and groom so they may never throw another party with an open bar. Enjoy yourself and drink up while you can!

Greg Fraser