RE: test

> -----Original Message-----
>
> > tube?
>
> no, clone.

Why no clone? I been wearin' Old Spice since I was 8. My pappy used it as a marinade whenever we barbecued. When I was a kid, clone was the only thing separating the men from the women. The women wore Brut. There were 8 of us, the school teacher, the postmistress and several migrant farm workers, all living with no electricity in a one room house.  On those long, dark night, you need some way to tell who you're about to snuggle. We were poor but happy. No clone? I say YES CLONE!

Greg Fraser