Re: Palcewski's Gallery Review, 2/8/03

In a message dated 2/8/03 11:31:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, palcewski@hotmail.com writes:

David Small, Protester NYC.    The portrait is engaging, but seems unrelated
to a street demonstration.  She's not directing any energy outward, but
rather is in a deep introspective state.  If it were my image, I'd nudge the
contrast up just a touch.

John I totally agree with your comments. She does seem to be in a intrspective state. This was taken during a  free tibet UN demostration.  I would have been better off leaving it untitled. Thanks for taking the time to review this week.
Dave Small