Re: New Site!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christiane Roh" <rohcris@vtx.ch>

http://gc.glocha.jp/glocha/ais/ctgp/subwin?ctkid=1&ct2=1018&ctgid=27768&pos=
> 7   (if it's too long and wraps, don't forget to paste the last part on
the
> same line : it ends with a 7)
>
> After the smart black back ground of the intro, I was surprised to access
> the blue/brown design of the other following pages.. I'd prefer if they
were
> keeping the same kind of smart sobriety.
>
> Anyway, congratulations, this is a very nice site, containing good
pictures
> and haikus.
>

> --
> Christiane

Dear members,

I've received lots of responses from of PhotoForum, Haiku Clubs,  and
visitors from many countries.
They make staffs of Canon and me happy, encouragement.
I should say that 'opening movie' and this webiste was built by staffs of
Canon.

We upload new photo-haiku every week(on Wednesday) from Febraury 12.
Photo-Haiku of MEMBERS in PhotoForum,of course, will be upload.

Thank you for your comments,

Mitty