Re: Gallery Review - 2/1/03

Hi,

Thank you all for your comments and your kindness, because one could have
noted it's a cliché/easy image based on a known wit (the diagonal made by
the direction of the gazes. And also, depending on your monior perhaps, that
the coffee is a little dark.. I was charmed by these stuffed animals looking
truer than real ones and so well lit that they just seemed about to get out
of the showwindow and climb down among the visitors of the cafeteria. Not
sure I was able to restitute this impression however, because I was using
available light with a digital camera.

It was not too difficult to catch the young woman at the left while looking
back because there was a wall just in front of her and she was constantly
tempted to turn her head back, perhaps even waiting for someone. I didn't
have to tell her anything, just wait for her to be in the right position.

Thanks to all the reviewers for offering their comments..

Christiane

PS : if you want to go to the gallery quickly :
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html

--
Cris