Re: PF members' exhibits Feb. 01, 2003

Bill, Guy et al,

> I think you realize that there are twelve listed in the Gallery intro, but
> only eleven images .

Chris Strevens decided to withdraw his photograph after the events of Saturday
morning. There was a coincidental connection between the image he contributed
and the Columbia explosion. I would suggest that we respect his decision and
not pry any further into what his concern was. His overriding motive was
to express respect for the astronauts.

regards,

Andrew Davidhazy - for PhotoForum