Re: My Third World studio lamp

"Elson T. Elizaga" <nazca@cdo.weblinq.com> wrote/replied to:

>http://cdo.weblinq.com/~nazca/flash/
>
>Elson

Nice setup, hey whatever works.

You reminded me of something I've always wanted for my Manfrotto 190
tripod. I love this pod, but it's a bit low for me. Does anyone know
of an extender that would give me 3 or 4 inches in height on a tripod?
I have considered ballheads, but I don't really like them.

The 190 has a removeable head, interchangable in fact. Did they ever
make some sort of extender to bolt between the head and body? That
would be great if they did.