Re: Gallery (was Cliche images)

> Didn't you already propose  Streetphotography for the next theme gallery ?
> As a matter of fact, when should it take place ? Or is it all forgottent ?
> I thought it was a great idea !

Christiane,

Yup ... street photography is in the works although so far only two entries
have been received and actually this reminds me to mention to  Jeff Spirer
that his contribution info was lost! HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!

BTW, there are still two "spots" left on the wall for tomorrow morning. At
least this is what Betty tells me!

asta,
andy