Re: Gallery Impressions - 29 Jan 02

Jeff Spirer wrote:

> At 03:14 PM 1/29/2003 -0500, Gregory Fraser wrote:
> >I am intrigued about why you tend to lean towards the dilapidated and
> >rundown. The texture is cool but one can't constantly shoot texture. What
> >is it about you that makes you seek out this environment Mr. Spirer?
>
> They don't let me in the nicer places.  Just ask Robert Earnest about that.

Well, I don't know for sure but it seems that things were better last
time. I attributed it to your facelift and tummytuck. (you thought I
didn't notice, didn't you?) Wearing your hat normally might have helped.
I don't know.
It was probably just the highlights you put in your hair. You looked great.