Re: change file ext?

PS 7 has some fundamental changes internally
It's highly likely that not all plug-ins written  for earlier versions
will work.

That though is the future as invented by Micro$oft - planned
obsolescence.
The worst news is that Adobe are getting ever more Micro$oft-like in
other ways.
Their SDK for 7 is not freely available.  Without it, independent
plug-in writers are handicapped.
Adobe win - their "users" ultimately lose.

Monopoly itself is not evil:  but it inevitably becomes so ...

Burn them all - they're witches.

> Does this fix the glitch I mentioned? The plugin doesn't see PS 7.
It doesn't seem likely that a separate folder for PS 7 would change
anything.
> Joseph
> A suggestion is to put each different version of Photoshop in its
own directory...that way you can direct uploads to the correct
directory and overwrite what the plug in is trying to do
automatically. I'm on a PC and this is how I've set my system up.Lea