Only comment I have about your website is the "Mystery Menus"... iconographic images versus "Darkroom" and "Cameras"

And some samples, although online samples will never do a real silver B&W print justice. Ever.

Dave

At 02:27 PM 01/28/2003 -0600, you wrote:
I have recently discovered that, in the Western Suburbs of Chicago,
essentially no one prints any black and white commercially any more.

Given that I have a pretty sophisticated darkroom and many years of fine
printing experience, I thought to take in some commercial / fine-art
printing work.  I put up a very simple website at www.duckproductions.com

I have some questions for anyone who cares to answer me:

1) Do you have any interest in getting B&W high-quality printed "by hand"?
Or, does Epson/HP/etc. digital printing "do it" for you?

2) Would you have interest in such services?  Would you actually use them?

3) Would you pay the prices proposed?

4) Same question as #1, except for color prints -- is what you do in color
scanning / digital printing today adequate for your needs?

I thank anyone who responds in advance for your cooperation!

- Don Feinberg
donf@cybernex.net
ducque@mindspring.com
"I saw a subliminal advertising executive. But only for a second."- Steven Wright