From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu
[mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu]On Behalf Of Brian
Chandler
Sent: 28 January 2003 11:53
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: my re-vamped web site

Doug Seibert <dougseibert2001@yahoo.com> writes:

> Sorry Chris........I think you're kicking a dead horse
> here.......... It's not worth the "dollars" to see the
> larger images......and where are YOUR images........I
> would have expected some (clickable)links at the
> photographer's portrait image......Doug

Yes, I'm afraid my prediction for customers per year is zero. If you had
a way of charging $0.01 per thumbnail, now you'd be in business.

> > For interest I am using the technology provided by
> > "clickbank"

And for some reason this use of the word "technology" to refer to an
online payment system strikes me as absurd. The "technology" I'm using
to bring you this email is called Neurodigital Activation. That will be
three shillings, please.

Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3
Jigsaw puzzles from Japan at: