Re: Study Photography Online

Gregory Fraser <Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca> writes:

<snippety>

>... All that photography stuff is hard. Get a point and shoot box
camera. Nothing to figure out except how to cram the oversized 120 reel
into the 620 holder and the answer to that is simple - force it in and
turn the wind knob with vice grips.

You're on form Greg. Just get that stuff on your website: you'll get
people searching for "vice + oversized", "wind knob + cram", and all
sorts. I've got my own collection of curious searches -

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=odd+shaped+naked+people
http://search.msn.com/results.asp?q=umbrella+and+stabbing+and+Japan

...are but two of them. Green bit some way down the Yomogitorium
( http://www3.yomogi.or.jp/chandler/fun.htm ).

Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3
Jigsaw puzzles from Japan at: