RE: Study Photography Online

> > I figured that one would only choose
> "photographyschool-online.com" if
> > "photographyschool.com" was already taken. While browsing that lucky
> > persons site I was surprised to find, while at
> > http://www.photographyschool.com/quiz.htm , that my
> knowledge of basic
> > photography is lacking to the point that I need to take one of their
> > fundamental classes.
> >
> > Am I the only one to get one of these questions wrong?

That last one really threw me. The really long one 'If you missed more than one of the above then you have some gaps in your understanding of Photographic basics and should consider a fundamental or basic class to get the right answers.' First of all it doesn't end in a question mark and then the answers 'Home Page' and 'Classes we offer' don't even seem to relate to the so called question. When I was a kid my dad used to ask me 'so, do you walk to school or take your lunch?'. I never understood that either. All that photography stuff is hard. Get a point and shoot box camera. Nothing to figure out except how to cram the oversized 120 reel into the 620 holder and the answer to that is simple - force it in and turn the wind knob with vice grips.

Greg Fraser