Re: Study Photography Online

When I read angle of view, I interpreted it as angle of the view to the
viewer. Not as in "wide angle and wider angle".
Just tired I guess but even now I have trouble with the term "angle of
view". it seems wrong inasmuch as the angle of view is not a purely
intrinsic attribute of a particular lens but rather relies upon the
format it is being applied to (with coverage assumed).

I'm still tired and probably not making much sense.