Re: Study Photography Online

Don't know about you - I got 100%.

Which one(s) did you miss?

-dt-

At 07:43 PM 01/27/2003 -0800, you wrote:
I couldn't get the thing to work at all. Perhaps I am using an out of
date browser.
I figured that one would only choose "photographyschool-online.com" if
"photographyschool.com" was already taken. While browsing that lucky
persons site I was surprised to find, while at
http://www.photographyschool.com/quiz.htm , that my knowledge of basic
photography is lacking to the point that I need to take one of their
fundamental classes.

Am I the only one to get one of these questions wrong?