Re: Picture Frames

In a message dated 1/26/03 5:32:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, wb9cac@attbi.com writes:

Does anyone out there make their own picture frames ?

Bill Ellis

I make my own frames. There are many ways of going about it. I have made very attractive frames using 1x2 lumber cutting it to size on a miter saw and routing a groove to hold the mat and glass. Or in the states there are many sources  for metal frames  pre cut to size. you just have to assemble them and put the glass in. If you can buy the glass by the box pre sized it is very inexpensive.
Dave Small

Dave