Re: PF member's exhibits on Jan 18, 2003

> So Professor....... I agree with Joseph.....the flowers are stiking!......
> so what are we viewing here?........a darkroom color photogram?...........
> a "computer" transparency scan of some sort?
> It's time to give the details..........

Doug, Joseph and others who have taken the time to send feedback on my
photograph as well as the photograhs of all other authors in this and
previous exhibits at  www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html

Thank you for sharing your comments and giving the authors something to think
about. It is much appreciated.

About this photograph in particular the technical details are, in fact, sparse.
It was made with a Nikon Coolpix 990 with nothing special done to the camera or
image. OK, so maybe the original was cropped, the levels adjusted and image
sharpened but it pretty much is as it came out of the camera. The swiveling
lens assembly on this camera did come in handy for this photograph as the
camera could be brought almost to ground level and looking at the LCD screen I
could quite clearly preview the composition.

When it was something I liked I pressed the shutter release. I did make several
photographs at that time and another very similar one to this one was made into
a Mother's Day card I shared with y'all (and others) last year. There were red
nude tulips as well but the yellow ones are the ones I liked the best.

Hmmmm ... not much of real substance in these words is there? BTW, I hope you
meant "striking" 'cause it could just as easily be "stinking"!!!  :)

well, have a good day everybody wherever you are!

Andy