Re:

Alan, are the instructions and/or your method suitable to build a medium format
version of the Lookaround?  I would find such a beast most attractive.
Don Roberts

Alan Zinn wrote:

> At 02:34 PM 1/20/2003 -0800, you wrote:
> >Alan,
> >
> >You're camera kit fascinates me and may someday actually have the money to
> >buy one. I forwarded your message primarily highlighting the camera to the
> >wildlife forum and techniques forum, I hope you don't mind.
> >
> >Take care,
> >Gregory david Stempel
> >FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g
> >

> Greg,
>
> Thanks - it's not a kit but complete instructions.  I'm shipping books now.
> I'll be glad to answer any questions about the camera or the book.
>
> Self-publishing is an interesting learning experience.  Need to discuss it
> more.  I think it will give a lot of photographers a new outlet and
> enjoyment for their work. I'm exploring some new ways to home-print and
> publish photo art books with friends.
>
> stay tuned,
>
> AZ
>
> Build a Lookaround!
> The Lookaround Book.
> http://www.panoramacamera.us

   Don Roberts * Bittersweet Productions * Iowa City, IA
  And the Devil whispered behind the leaves, "It's pretty,
  but is it Art?".   --  Rudyard Kipling