RE: gallery review

<<Andrew Davidhazy
	This one is beautiful. I very much like the way that
the light and dark interwoven on the luminous petals.
That, and the unusual angle, made me at least see
flowers in a way I had not done before. With well trod
ground like flowers it is difficult to avoid ending in
clichi, so the beauty of the image is even sweeter.

best,

brian van den broek>>

I absolutely agree Brian, this shot of these tulips is gorgeous!  I love the
backlighting/translucency of the flower.  Very nice image Andrew!

Chris