Re: PF member's exhibits on Jan 11, 2003

In a message dated 1/11/03 3:24:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, ferret@wyoming.com writes:

Small, as they say in Wyoming, "Ya done good."

Rand your going to make me swell headed.you havea wonderfull ability of articulating the the components of a photograph. I am somewhat of a sidewalk superintendant, and I noticed these guys standing out from the background the chap on the left tipped his hat just as i was about to take the shot. I tippped my hat to him. Thanks for taking the time to do the review. I know it's not easy.

Dave

Dave