Re: PF member's exhibits on Jan 11, 2003

Greg,

Bummer about the coffee in the coffee house.

I'm impressed now with not only your photographic eye, but also your
inventiveness to enhance the usefulness of the camera. And I'd bet a cup of
coffee that as regards the cooperative young lady, you couldn't help but to
stare at her while at the coffee house.

:-)

peace,

rand