have a look at this photo

hi all ! i wonder if some of you could review (for the purposes of the fans )this photo
(couldn't submit it to the Gallery 'cos it is not mine)

http://www.lamestain.com/madrugada/mcnasty/robert_cloud_1.jpg

tell me isn't it prime Cd cover material?

it comes from the photos taken by Madrugada (norwegian rock group)light enginner Neil McNasty*

http://207.68.164.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&lah=8a0ec61741211b1ee1966598e67724cf&lat=1042275258&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2emadrugada%2ede%2f

i guess browsing through this page, reveals a flair ready tobe developed

* music maniacs can listen to their joint contribution in the "Total Lee", the recent Lee Hazelgood tribute album

i intend to making apost to the fans forum with my comments and i would be glad if i could insert your commnents, or just be influenced by them

many thankz, kostas

so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography/home.html
'COS SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER WITH CLENCHED TEETH!