Re: Gallery Impressions 10 January 2002

Greg,

Thanks for noticing!

Peeter Vissak (In the morning through the car window) - What's wrong with this shot? Of course! No fire! What's an Estonian day without fire? Are we into an ice series now Peeter?

BTW -- track back! I warned You everybody about that long time ago! Only I simply didn't submit the pics with lots of early October snow covering red and yellow and green leaves, still on trees and stuff. They were too eclectic to my eye (or are my eyes too weak due to my high age?)
It's like the commercial -- beginning with October we have the wintertime. Beginning with now we have the Ice-Age.
Looking out through the window I may assure You -- it will continue!

Peeter the Red-Nose

PS: I have some different photos too, e.g. one rather perfect shot of scissors on my table, but I will not submit that, until there is still one tiny splinter of ice or a small flickering candle-flame in the wide world!