Re: :Re: Honest Street Photos

Luis,

>>>To put it plainly, you want us to believe it is the truth and join this
crusade because you think it is, and with no other evidence. I know this
style is in vogue right now in D.C., but....extraordinary claims require
extraordinary proof, and so far, not a thing....<<<

It's not my call, it's yours. But, there are plenty who still believe.

Take your pick:

http://michaelnicknichols.com/article/ethics/ if you continue along the same
lines, you would have to say the same thing to Mr. Nichols. Send him an
email.

http://bruskotter.com/nature/ethics/index.html or Mr. Bruskotter

http://www.tessier.com/2002/Life/08/20/photographic_ethics/ interesting
viewpoint.

http://frogweb.org/photography/photography_ethics.html and yet, another
point of view.

http://www.nppa.org/services/bizpract/ethicsdefault.html once a member, one
of my favorite hang outs.

http://www.digitaljournalist.org/issue0101/neri.htm

You are very good at expressing your thoughts. I wished I could do the same.
Now, subscribe to any one of the above ideals, and you've given the
photographic community a great gift.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g