:Re: Honest Street Photos

  I just don't see anyone else involved in this but you. It seems to be a legion of one. Where is the crowd behind you ? Whereis the evidence or substantiation for the basis of the argument ? Therefore I am left with no other conclusion but that it comes from you. You are the one doing the finger pointing, explicitly accusing people who disagree with you, of lower discipline, lack of community,  ethics, etc (I could quote you, but I'll spare all of us). Show me the rising tide among photographers, show me the polls across time showing credibility in the media, show me the "crisis". So far, not one thing, except the wish to make others conform to your idea.
   To put it plainly, you want us to believe it is the truth and join this crusade because you think it is, and with no other evidence. I know this style is in vogue right now in D.C., but....extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, and so far, not a thing....

          --- Luis

Luis,

>>>therefore photographers should do as you say<<<<

You continually suggest that through all of this, it is "I" who is suggesting or declaring the rights and wrongs. Part of me thinks you are just playing devil's advocate. But, this one thought prevails in every one of your post's where you have quoted me.

You seem to have lost or allowed to be diluted, the meaning and ideas in your efforts to focus on me.

Therefore, I have been unable to get my true point a cross to you, it's not about "me."

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g