Re: Honest Street Photos - Robert Capa's Soldier at the moment of death

> The resulting photo and caption (which I thought was also
"misleading" i.e.
> making it sound like he just "happened" to catch her playing in the
snow")
> can be seen at:
> http://shutterbug1230.tripod.com/
> my appologies for the poor scan...
> Angi

OUCH

A 2 mega-byte download!!!!!

Do you have broadband - ot took over 5 minutes here ;o(

It does not actually say it's not a set-up now does it - after all,
why should the fotografter proffer such information ... it's the
thought that counts ... the thought that says "If a picture's worth
taking the picture's worth faking" - Qkano.

I suspect this falls itno the realm of totally harmless as no body
actuall gives a damn ....