Re: Honest Street Photos - Was Gallery review 12-28-02

At 3:07 PM -0800 1/5/03, Robert G. Earnest wrote:

Are there enough street shooters on the list to do a "street gallery" sometime?

It would be an interesting addition the the present discussion.

I agree and have pix for a gallery. Here's a list thus far of people who've said they might contribute.

Andy Davidhazy
Jeff Spirer
Dave Small
Christiane Roh
Gregory david Stempel
Rich Mason
Alan Hayes

Sounds like enough already to make a go of it. Andy, why don't you let us know what you think the parameters ought to be space-wise. I'd be for letting each photographer use their personal definition of street photography.
--
Alan P. Hayes
Pittsfield, Massachusetts