Re: Honest Street Photos - Was Gallery review 12-28-02

I believe that beautiful, fantastical, wonderful, marvelous,
sapphistical and mystical things are occurring all around me in the
world. Photograph that claim to have captured real life examples of
these things are for me an affirmation. I feel faith and trust in the
world and closer in my relationship to it.

If I discover that the photograph was staged, I feel manipulated. That's
fun too but not the same.