Re: Gallery review 12-28-02

In a message dated 1/3/03 10:56:38 AM Eastern Standard Time, ferret@wyoming.com writes:

So what about "Mens Lub"?

Rand thanks for taking the time to writeyour thaughts on "Mens Lub". It seems as if our regular reviewers must still be hung over from the holidays.   Actually the C fell off "mens Club" This is a social club of Russian immigrants on the boardwalk by the ocean in brooklyn N.Y. The sexual graffiti on the facade has nothing to do with the activities in the club. The men get together to play chess cards and dominos. I did not position the man in the doorway. The wole idea of honest street photography is to be an observer of the scene. And record it without any alteration. with your ability to analize a photograph,you might try some street shots. It can be very gratifiying.

            http://www.smallstudio46.com

Dave