Re: Some School of Photographic Arts and Sciences faculty work onlineFYI

Salaam ADavidhazy,

New to the list so was keen on seeing work by the people on it ... for some
strange reason I can see the thumbnail images but when they are suppose to
enlarge nothing is visible on my internet explorer 6 browser.

Seasons greeting to all from a land far far away

Kind Regards
Farah Mahbub
Senior faculty
Department of Communication Design
Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture
ST-33, Block-2, Clifton, Karachi - Pakistan
http://www.indusvalley.edu.pk/
http://www.farahmahbub.com
Indus # (9221) 5861039-40/ 5838018-19
Fax    # (9221) 5861048