Re: Kodak Infrared in Nikon F100 - Yes? No?

Personally, I wouldn't.. as you said, the little window. If you have a camera minus the window, then yes. Also - can't use auto-focus or exposure - go pure manual.

If you don't mind experimenting, maybe some black elect tape over the window? But still, go manual.

Dave