Re: PTC: Project ROSS Announcment

"Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@cape.com> writes:

> Thanks, Brian!
>
> Basically these PhD cameras are tuned for people.  That's why I
> figured it would be most successful if I used it that way.

PhD? Gosh, you need one to operate them??

> I see a little parallax problem with the lens being off from the
> viewfinder.  Too much headroom and not quite enough lap.  But I see
> that others had that other part of the problem - bits of photographer
> finger in the image!
>
> Personally I still find the preview and variety of ways to select the
> image confusing.  My version of the page gives no indication of what
> the button table is for at all, and I've yet to find a title for the
> photographs.  Where did you find Malcolm's name?

Well, I selected "No javascript". Not because I have javascript disabled
(I don't), but because sadly I think that most use of javascript tries
to replace normal browser functions, and usually makes them less
transparent.

> Also, when I view the page one of the images doesn't load - the next
> to last one.

Yes, there does seem to be a blank one.

Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3