Re: PTC: Project ROSS Announcment

Rob Miracle <rwm@photo-miracles.com> writes:

> Without further ado.....  Project ROSS is online at:
> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/photoforum/ptc/

Congratulations to everyone battling with unfamiliar equipment: this is
an excellent set of pictures. Fwiw, I'll pick one out - Emily's portrait
of Malcolm rowing is quite wonderful, and to produce this in a one-bite
cherry-picking contest takes imagination (and probably a smidgen of
good luck; there are some obvious strokes of bad luck to be seen,
particularly in the 'digital images' ^_^).

I like the index pictures too; perhaps one shouldn't call them
'thumbnails', but they're very enticing.

Best wishes for Christmas and New Year holidays to everyone, and
successful photon capture in 2004.

Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3
Jigsaw puzzles from Japan at: