Re: Why bother?

Greg,

Somebody once said that if education is expensive, try ignorance. My
version is if you're depressed with photography -- not necessarily
because of photography -- try making it through life without it. I'm
sure it sucks even more.

I look back to thousands of years ago and imagine our cave ancestors
wishing they had Nikon F4 instead of just red spit for painting on the
walls. :)

But I really don't care much for reason behind my making photos. I don't
think it should be sorted out so intellectually. Something is definitely
wrong when we ask for logic for things that we enjoy doing. It shouldn't
be reasonable at all.

Elson

--
NAZCA GRAPHIC DESIGN & PHOTOGRAPHY