Re: Why bother?

In a message dated 12/18/02 9:37:53, Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca writes:

<< Does anybody know of a good non-monetary reason to take photos (other than
to record our own lives and the big moments in the kiddies lives? >>

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking."
--Ken Kesey

Mystery abounds.  I seek it.  I try to leave a little in my images.

Cheers,

Rich Mason
Photographer-at-Large
<A HREF="http://www.richmason.com/";>http://richmason.com</A>