Re: Why bother?

> > PS ... your contribution to the gallery this week was a
> > pleasant relief from your normal fare ...
> Why thank you Bob. I presume you mean you enjoyed the absence of one
of my images which I can whole-heartedly understand.
Greg

Oh dear, you must be low.  How could you think so badly of me?

Of course by your "contribution to the gallery" I was meaning your
review, in the sense of "to the institution of the gallery".

Its OK for the fly-by-nights to pop up once and show us "how it should
be done" but when it comes to stamina, week after week, the're just
nobodies.

Nah, you appear to have learned from marilyn and this week were more
"positive" in general.
Any old fool can just say "its rubbish". It takes an expert to see
more ...

Bob

"I have a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a
weasel!"
- Edmund Blackadder