RE: Gallery Impressions

Well Bob, I noticed how your opinions of the gallery images were generally 'out of whack' so I felt a need to present my own opinions which are, of course, top notch and dead on. Its nice to see that that problem we had for a couple of weeks there when our opinions were quite similar, is over eh? :)

Greg