Re: PF gallery of 2002-12-14

In a message dated 12/14/02 7:07:22 PM, wildimages@lineone.net writes:

Rich Mason -
Yea right Rich:  if I had a lot of time I'd try to get in to this.
A crystal clear slice of life: good texture on the car.  Plenty of
interest despite being a mundane scene.
I like it but it could bellyflop in a competition ...

Thanks, Bob.  I was hoping someone would get into it--perhaps you'll find some more time?  I don't concern myself with competitions--I find them to be rather arbitrary and that they tend to slant toward safe, pretty pictures.  Especially those which are judged by a panel, rather than an individual.

Cheers,
Rich