Re: Unofficial Photoforum WEB RING

Laurentz,

> Andrew, if you want to "reclaim" this ring, please contact me! Otherwise, I
> can just manage it along with the rings I have anyway.

This was never managed from the RIT site. It was something that a member
started and the PhotoForum webpage was simply one of the stops along the ring.
He wanted to maintain a connection to the mail list and thus it became an
"unofficial" activity. So if you want to maintain the project in the spirit in
which it was originally established that is great. If you want to take it in
new directions that is fine as well.

Best wishes, Andy