Re: Inkjet prints (basic question)

Rob wrote ...
> Ink Jet prints are very unstable.   Under the "right" circumstances
they
> can last a very long time.   Under the "wrong" circumstances they
will have
> issues in a matter of days.
That pretty much matches my experience.
Stored in the dark and covered they last very well.
Show them any sort of sunlight - they fade like bu**ery

> I remember when the Epson 1270 came out and was claiming 10-15 years
on
> glossy and 25+ years on matte that prints were fading in days.
Ozone was
> the culprit.
Amazing how those claims get forgotten.
I can remember a lot of people regurgitating what the adverts said
unquestioningly ,,,
... I also have silver B&W prints over 100 y old which have been on
display for almost all that time ...

History makes a mockery of a lot of predictions ...