Re: Winter shooting

Being a tin-blooded Texan, I prefer to avoid any outside shooting where it's minus anything. I spent a week in New Hampshire when it came a big winter storm, and I was very cold. I did some shooting outside, I used my all manual FM2, and dressed in standard Arctic gear <g>. Three layers everywhere and my feet were still cold. Beautiful pictures tho.

Dave