Re: > Re: New Photography Magazine Wants YOU

> Thanks you for your words Steve. Trust me I know all about typos having
> dyslexia (wonder why I went into photography....huummmmm....), luckily I
> have a wonderful proof reader who just happens to be my fiancee. Yea Me:).
Brian ...

typos are a pain.  I can never understand why the spelling chequer sometimes works and others just sends my mail untouched.

> I'll be happy if I make enough to pay my college fines...that's what I call
> my loan payments. I really want to stay away from the politics of anything.

I believe in the free market ... with the emphasis on free.
If you offer $20 dollars per illustration and are up front about it then no one has the right to bitch about your terms.
We all have the right to accept or ignore your publication.  Whatever, it's better than those devious "pseudo-competitions" that's aim is to harvest rights to images for a meaningless prize.

$0:17 per word for text?

Yes yes yes yes yes, yes.
Phew, never earned a dollar so easily ;o)

I wish you luck, even if your freelancers won't get to grow fat on what you pay them ...

When is the first edition?

Freeserve AnyTime, only £13.99 per month with one month's FREE trial!
For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on 0800 970 8890