Re: Spam Alert: Re: My Photo Web Site

Chris wrote:

>You must have a very strong personality!  In that case you should give them their wedding photos free!<

No Chris, not really a strong personality, even though I can be very opinionated at times and come across that way.  Really just a laid back kinda of guy.  Offer my services in the most helpful manners that I can obtain, bend backwards for customers if need be but never ever bend forward.  When my Brides sign with me of course they sign a contract,
(Contract States) I may be able to use any and all photographs for display or advertising purposes and they pay me for the privilege.

Best regards and Merry Christmas, Ernst