Re: New Photography Magazine Wants YOU

The closest camera store is Van Tuils' is Erie, a good 35 mi away. There is one pro lab but they are even farther. Yes I am a photographer and I do shop at my camera store. When you live in a county of 100,000 that has just 4 pro photogs not counting myself, its hard to have any kind of camera store survive here.