Re: My Photo Web Site

When I can go for free to a site like ZoneZero, which has many wonderful photographers, not to mention virtually every other non-pornographic (as I pointed out before) photographic site, why would I pay?

Photo web sites can be excellent marketing tools, and if that is what they are, it's hard to understand charging a fee. They have not been great selling tools, as far as I can tell.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com