Re: Epson Printer Error

It's the new ones Brian - the old ones like Deskjets and Stylus were all-in-one but the nice new ones have carts that are just reservoirs. My Canon 900 has 6 carts and a holding tray/carridge with the print head in the base. It's also easily replaceable but the cost is injurious.
AndrewF

My mistake; come to think of it I've only actually owned Canon and HP
printers, and I must've translated all those Epson printer
specifications without noticing...

Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3
Jigsaw puzzles from Japan at: