testing delay of posting - Msg. from PF HQ

Sorry to intrude but I also want to see how long
it takes for a message to be distributed. It appears
that due to the largest demand placed on the RIT
computing system (as I have been told) and the fact
that there is a priority distribution process in
effect, PF list mail sometimes gets put in a queue
and delivery is delayed and released in batches.
This message was composed/sent at 3:40pm on Friday.

Andrew Davidhazy for PhotoForum on the Internet