Re: Gallery review Dec. 1

> Ok, some rather pathetic comments so far on this week's gallery, so
> here's my view on this photos.

Jim, everything else you write - well, your entitled to it ... but
picking on the two people who have taken the trouble to comment is a
bit of a trashy thing to do.

> Well, that's it folks. That's the way I see this week's gallery.
Since
> this week is so particularly boring and uninspired, I just had to
> comment.
Mmm ... I've heard comments like that before somewhere.
OK, lets see your best ... its walk the walk time buddy ;o)

> Sorry for the lack of butter.
Mmmm ... last Tango in Paris would not have been t' same without it

> No need of personal emails of hate
Nah, loved your review.
Wish you could find so much creative energy every week.
it would certainly inspire me to try harder ;o)

Bulb