Re: film scanning output format

Kostas-

I had been in the habit of using Photoshop's Save for web function to reduce images, but I've switched to using an ImageReady action. I just record the process of resizing a typical image, then save it as a droplet on the desktop. It seems to function better in batch mode than Photoshop ever has for me and I like the quality of the jpegs it makes better than Pshop save for web, which seemed more prone to banding.
--
Alan P. Hayes
Pittsfield, Massachusetts